set up instructions
Open your web browser. Enter the router IP address ( Default : 192.168.2.1 ) in the address bar, followed by pressing Enter.
In the status page, select the Virtual Servers option located down the left hand side of the page.
At Administrator’s page, enter your password. The default setting is left blank. Select the Submit button.
on the Virtual Server screen proceed as follows:
– Enable the system by checking the enabled box
– In the Description column enter a description of your device (Server/NVR).
– In the Inbound Port entry field enter in the first box the first number of the port you
need to port forward and the ending port number in the second box in
(e.g. 80 – 80)
– In the Type field, select Both.
– In the Private IP Address field, enter the IP address of your Server/NVR.
– In the Private Ports column re-enter in the first box, the first number of the port you
need to port forward and in the second box the ending port number
(e.g. 80 – 80).
– Select the Apply Changes button located at the top of the page to save your changes
Proceed with your application or software for further configuration, Port forwarding is now complete on the Belkin router!
If this post helped you on How to forward ports in belkin router , please subscribe and share it to your friends